I have many things on my shopping list most of the time, so I thought I'd share it with you guys today. I tend to put a lot of products on my list, but I try to be reasonable with what I purchase, so sometimes things stay on my list for quite some time! I am also putting myself on an eye/lip ban until at least June. I ought to put myself on a cheeks ban too, but I don't know if I can handle that with some of the products coming out.
1. YSL Touche Eclat - one of my favorites. Just tried one of the new shades (#3.5) and I think it'll be a great one for my skintone.
2. Guerlain Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow - I love the shade L'instant D'une Ondee 186.
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - haven't dec4.ided on the shade yet, and don't need more concealer at the moment, but I hear so many great things about it.
4. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow - I think I'll pick up Taupe Brown, and I'm definitely keeping my eye out on new shades that they may release.
5. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eyeshad0w - Tin is a pretty highlight/slate blue, and pale shell is a nice pink shade... I definitely don't need more eyeshadows in highlight shades, especially these that have shimmer. But I just am loving cream formulas right now!
6. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation - I've heard great things about this, so I'm dying to try it. Maybe in the next VIB sale at Sephora!
7. Guerlain Rouge Automatique Shine - Almost ordered it sight unseen from nordstrom.com the other night, but I'll wait till others review it or it's on counters near me. (this decision makes me cringe! i love trying new things and love the Guerlain lipstick formulas.)
8. theBalm Timebalm Concealer - i liked this concealer years ago, so I hope to try it again!
9. Le Metier de Beaute Dualistic Lip Pencil in Rouge - pretty shade, looked great in the makeover I had!
10. Guerlain Emilio Pucci Blush for Summer 2012 - Can't wait till this is available. It just looks amazing!
11. Burberry Blush - Still can't decide on shades, but think I will eventually pick up Earthy and Tangerine.
12. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Definitely want to get Whisper of Gilt or Superb ASAP!
13. Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder - Would like to see this in person before I make a decision on this one!
14. Marcelle BB Cream - Based on a recommendation, I was able to try a tester but they were out of stock! Bummer. Soon I will order it online!
15. La Roche Posay Rosaliac - After seeing Lisa Eldridge recommend this product, I encountered a tester... Now I want to try it for myself!
16. Ole Henriksen Nurture Me - Love the whipped texture of this moisturizer, and so does my boyfriend!
17. Kiehl's Ultimate Hand Salve - A perfect hand cream and a great price!
18. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate - I love the Ultra Repair Cream, and this balm would just be wonderful for those pesky dry/itchy spots.
19. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm - Also tried a tester recently and love the texture of this balm!
Do you keep products on a shopping list as well? If so, what's on your wishlist? Any particular thoughts about these products? I'd love to hear what you think!