Inspired by Sara's lists over at The Minimalista, I thought I'd start my own. So here's a peek at what's on my mind this month!
1. June is Sample Month! Yes, it is that time again to use as many samples as possible! Follow along on Instagram (#JuneSampleMonth) to see what samples I use daily, and check back at the end of the month for a sample empties! (Oh, and do join in if you have a lot of samples to use up too!)
2. Lululemon. Now i don't know about you, but I've been sort of obsessed with a pullover I spotted (and can no longer find!) and some of their cute tank tops. And I really want to try their leggings. Anyone want to get me some Lululemon for my birthday? LOL!
3. Clean! I'm slowly purging my makeup collection and as it turns out, my closet. So, keep it up and sell/donate as much as possible!
4. This month, I plan to catch up on my beauty reads, online and otherwise. I have several months of magazines to read, not to mention a few exciting beauty books! (No More Dirty Looks, Clear Skin Detox Diet, Toss the Gloss, Jemma Kidd Makeup Secrets)
5. At the top of my beauty wishlist are some of the new releases from Armani's summer collection and Hakuhodo. And some Charlotte Tilbury - but gosh, I don't even know where to start!
What's on your to do list this month? I'd love to know!