I can't believe we are halfway through 2012 already! I wanted to do a recap of my 2012 beauty resolutions and see how I did... and I think at this point I may need to make a few more!
- ALWAYS wash my face before falling asleep! Or at least use a makeup wipe! --> Still being lazy many nights. ICK!
- Drink more water! --> Doing great with this nearly everyday!
- Accomplish at least one beauty challenge or no buy in the year. --> Managed a few no-buys for 3 week long periods... not bad!
- Keep makeup station clean and organized --> Been doing great for the most part!
- Use as much of my collection as possible! --> Definitely using more products, but could do more!
- Try some new brands (even though this won’t help with using up what I have!)Edward Bess, Jouer, and Hourglass are top brands on my list. Burberry and Le Metier de Beaute too! --> Definitely tried on more products from a number of brands that were new to me!
- Continue giving drugstore brands a chance! --> this is going well, especially considering the number of standout drugstore products released this year.
And now I'd like to add a few more to complete by year's end:
- Stick to a monthly beauty budget or limited buy. (Will determine this ASAP!)
- Finish 5 products.
- Successfully complete another no buy, this time for at least 3 weeks but preferably a month.
- Wear SPF everyday.
How did you do on your New Year's Resolutions? Are you making anymore to end the year with a bang? I'd love to hear!