- ALWAYS wash my face before falling asleep! Or at least use a makeup wipe!
- Drink more water!
- Accomplish at least one beauty challenge or no buy in the year.
- Keep makeup station clean and organized
- Use as much of my collection as possible!
- Try some new brands (even though this won't help with using up what I have!) Edward Bess, Jouer, and Hourglass are top brands on my list. Burberry and Le Metier de Beaute too!
- Continue giving drugstore brands a chance! :)
What are your beauty resolutions for 2012? I'd love to hear!